The Thermosiphon is an integrated solar system (Tank/Collector), which stands out for its autonomous operation and high efficiency. Because the tank is located in a higher position in relation to the collector, the Thermosiphon-type solar system does not require pumps and controls for heating, since its operation is naturally between the collector and the tank.
• Autonomous operation
• Built-in electric backup
• Easy to install and beautiful aesthetics
• Collector with international certifications
• Cover in natural or painted aluminum to suit the client
Internally protected tank with enamel vitrified, galvanized and lacquered steel outer shell. Injected rigid polyurethane insulation 40 mm thick. Double envelope exchanger with working pressures up to 3 bar.
Solar collector in anodized aluminum profile AL6063-T5. Absorber treatment with high efficiency selective coating. Tempered solar glass and polyurethane insulation plus additional layer of mineral wool.
This is the type of system recommended to be installed in large Residences, Hospitals, Hotels, Vertical Condominiums, Industry, etc. It is called “Forced”, because it requires a Hydraulic Group with a differential Thermo Control and a small pump, to recirculate the water from the tank (s) to the solar collector (s). The system is complemented by an Internal Recirculation system within the project, in such a way that regardless of the distances between users with respect to the location of the tank, the water in sight, without wasting water waiting for it to come out hot.
In this type of systems, solar collectors are installed on roofs, or structures on slabs or floor and the tank (s) is located within the project. We recommend that all hot water, distribution and recirculation pipes be properly insulated
The system must be designed according to the characteristics and needs of each project, considering the variables indicated on the previous page.
As we are manufacturers we have tanks with capacities of 300, 400, 600, 800 and 1,200 Lt. in open and closed circuit.
All our systems are pressurized and the tanks have the Electric Backrest controlled by a thermostat, according to their volume. They can also be given Gas Backup
Depending on the characteristics of the project, the location of the tank with respect to the main consumption terminals, a Recirculation System can be implemented within the project, this so as not to have to wait for hot water and not to waste the liquid.
For Residential systems, we have capacities of 300, 400, 600, 800 and 1,200 Lt.
For Commercial systems, storage capacity will depend on the volume of consumption. Tanks up to 5,000 Lt. can be manufactured.
Anodized aluminum case.
Tempered and prismatic glass.
Super selective aluminum plate absorbers.
Copper pipe welded with laser technology to the absorber plate.
Stone wool thermal insulation
Made with stainless steel plates, this is the component through which we transfer the energy from the Solar Closed Circuit tank to the consumption circuit tanks.
This type of Backup is more common in high consumption projects, which require a higher calorific power system and therefore, better response capacity.
What is a photovoltaic solar system?
It is the set of devices whose function is to convert solar energy directly into electrical energy, conditioning the latter to the requirements of a given application.
• It does not consume fuel, it obtains its energy from the Sun, which means that, economically, in the long term these systems are more viable and stable.
• Virtually zero environmental impact
• It is an inexhaustible resource.
• Photovoltaic systems do not produce any annoying sound when they operate because they do not have mechanical parts and movements and therefore do not cause any kind of noise pollution.
• The systems have a long life term (more than 20 years).
• The maintenance of photovoltaic systems is simple and has very low costs.
PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS CONNECTED TO THE GRID (ON-GRID)
It is a set of solar panels that generate electricity in direct current and then, through an electronic device called an inverter, it is converted into alternate current, which is synchronized with the conventional electric source. In this way, if the system produces a surplus, it is sent to the conventional electricity grid and subtracted from the customer’s electricity bill.
PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS NOT CONNECTED TO THE GRID (OFF-GRID)
Autonomous photovoltaic systems are characterized by being independent of the electrical grid. Since solar panels do not store energy, they are usually connected to a battery bank so that the energy stored in it can be used at night or in cloudy periods.
Swimming pool solar heating is the most interesting and economically viable application of solar thermal energy.
In 2019, Swissol installed over 700 systems throughout Costa Rica.
Heliocol, Israeli manufacturer of solar pool collectors for more than 40 years, is the undisputed world leader in the market.
• Lifetime greater than 25 years
• 10-year warranty
• Easy to install
• Does not require maintenance
• Collector HC40: 123cmx323cm = 3.87 m2
Heating a pool requires a lot of energy. The three most common types of pool heating systems are:
To save energy and resources to the client, we recommend using the same pump in the solar circuit of the pool filtration system, so that while the system is filtering, with the same energy the water would be heating by passing it through the solar collectors. The collectors should be located on a roof, or a structure built for this purpose, free of shadows and preferably oriented towards the south, since the sun moves through the southern hemisphere, thus obtaining more hours of radiation during the day and better efficiency of the system. South-east, east or other orientations (in that order of priority), are also good in flat roofs or with up to 15 ° inclination.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COLLECTOR
HELIOCOL, world’s leading brand, manufactured in Israel in High Density Polypropylene, under the innovative “Molding over Molding” system, thus achieving the highest Efficiency and Safety collector in the world, with the Certifications of the most outstanding Research Centers in Europe and the United States.
Gunzenhauser, a Swiss company that developed and introduced worldwide polyethylene plastic pipe systems for drinking water in domestic installations.
JRG Sanipex® is the leading and highest quality system worldwide. He has been certified for 10 years for quality and approval in Costa Rica by INTECO and has been installed in Costa Rica in more than 500 projects.
• 100% anti-seismic system.
• Compatible with the environment
• System “tube in tube”, which allows you to change pipes without the need to chop walls or floors.
• Shorter installation time.
• The same pipe for hot and cold water (95 ° C with 10 bar, 140 PSI).
• All the elements that conduct the water are anticorrosive.
• Internal diameters of all stable components.
• Minimum pressure drop system for not having elbows.
• Stable pressure on all consumers.
• Low noise level.
• Complete system for all construction techniques.
• System compatible with the environment.
Sanipex, with a quality certificate and INTECO approval from Costa Rica, also has certification in the following countries:
The patented connection of JRG Sanipex with edge tightening is a hundred percent secure connection, also in extreme cases of temperature changes or very high pressures. Sanipex is a reliable pipe system that allows the same flow rate at each water outlet.
In short and without a doubt it is the lighting of the future.
All conventional lighting systems must migrate to this new concept based on several fundamental points:
• High savings in your current lighting electricity consumption.
• A lifespan of 50,000 hours which, at the rate of switching on 12 hours a day, means more than 11 years of operation. An improvement in the quality of lighting for being able to produce a greater amount of lumens for each watt of electricity consumption.
• Produces a low level of heat creating cooler environments and lowering the consumption of air conditioners.
• Reduces visual fatigue because they are products that do not emit ultraviolet or infrared rays.
• It does not contain mercury and this helps the country to have significant savings in the area of health.
• 100% recyclable product helping to protect the environment in this way.
ONE LED LAMP FOR EACH KIND OF NEED
There are multiple designs and technologies for different types of environments.
You can choose to place new lamps in their entirety or to make an upgrade to the lamps you originally installed by changing the internal bulbs.
A wide range of bulbs, with excellent local and factory support.
This new technology is growing and more and more options are being created.
All types of direct lighting for use in commercial premises.
Specialized lighting for courts and stadiums.
They are lamps for outdoor use that comply with IP67 standards and with UL, DLC and other certificates.
They exist with capacities that start from 50W to 400W.
They are dice-shaped lamps for industrial use and designed to replace all types of hoods, comply with IP67 standards and with UL, DLC and other certificates.
They exist with capacities that start from 20W to 100W.
There are specialized lamps for use in gas stations and with capacities from 80W to 130W.
There is all kinds of technology to replace all types of bulbs, sodium vapor bulbs and metalarc
Also all sizes of LED tubes to replace fluorescent type T5 and T8 in all normal sizes of 0.60m, 1.20m, 2.40m